Skiing in Livigno is a joy! Thanks to our modern lift facilities, all the slopes are quickly accessible.
Mottolino ski area consists of 8 lifts which will bring you to nearly 3000 meters elevation in just a few minutes. These include one gondela (12 places), 5 chairlifts, 2 skilifts as well as two magic carpet lifts available for beginners.
All facilities are running for the whole winter season from the end of November to the beginning of May. We transport 15,740 passengers per hour: virtually eliminating the risk that you will ever stand in line!
- Mottolino (n°3): from 8.30am to 4.45pm
- Teola (n°1), Trepalle (n°8): from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Pemont (n°2): from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Valfin (n°4), Sponda (n°5): from 8.45am to 4.30pm
- Yepi lift (n°7): from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Easy lift (n°6): from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Mottolino (n°3): from 8.30am to 5pm
- Teola (n°1): from 8.30am to 3.00pm (Friday and Saturday from 8.30am to 4pm) - Refund up to 4.30pm
- Trepalle (n°8): from 8.30am to 4.00pm
- Yepi lift (n°7): from 8.30am to 4.00pm
Ski passes is sold at ticket counters located at the chairlifts of Teola, Sponda, Yepi Lift and Trepalle or at the Mottolino gondola bottom station.