There are people waiting for the 28th of November since the last day of the winter season 2014/15, and there are those who just can’t wait after having seen the first snowfall on Wednesday the 23rd of September.
Only 65 days to the official start of the winter season in the Little Tibet: from Saturday the 28th of November to the 1st of May 2016, you’ll have 155 days to enjoy one of the longest ski season in the Alps. Mottolino is at work with some fresh news for you.
Does it seem a long season? You have so much to do you would’t be bored neither after 155 days. Here are some tips about what you can’t miss from the lift opening in Livigno.
- Skiing in Vallaccia: From winter 2015/16 you’ll have the chance to ski in a completely new area that will be served by the newest lift Vallaccia. An area kissed by the sun from the first minutes of the day, that you can reach skiing even on two red slopes.
- Dinner at Camanel: You can’t say you enjoyed your mountain holiday to the fullest if you haven’t tried at least a dinner at high altitude. Every week at Camanel di Planon you can enjoy some traditional dinner and ride on a special snowcat! We can’t really describe the emotion that the atmosphere gives you, just try it.
- Freeride Experience: If you’re good at skiing and snowboarding, take a ride off piste together with a guide. An alternative way to live the snow. just pray for a lot of snow!
- Yepi Area: If you come with your family and you have kids, try Yepi area. Toys, obstacles and surprises will make your kids happy, just as you will be. Accept the challenge.
- Snowpark: Do you want some adrenaline emotion? Get closer to the snowpark: it’s neve too late to start, thanks to the lessons you can take from Ski School Centrale and Madness Snowboard School. Pros, get ready for some cool news!
- New Fun areas: Mottolino fun is not only snowpark or Yepi area: From 2015/16 you’ll enjoy a new fun area. Stay tuned.
What do you think about it? These are just a few suggestions for a winter full of surprises. Do you want a last tip? Don’t get crazy organizing your holiday in Livigno: visit MottolinoGo and choose the best solution for you needs. Keep on following us and before the season opening we’ll unveil more details!