Friday December 1st, 2017: winter season official opening in Livigno.
8:30 am: park the car, happily move to the lifts, crispy snow under my boots, skis and board, smell of warm wax while passing by the rental shop, smiles and hugs to friends who I haven’t met for a while, I can see my solid breath in the air.
At this point of the story I should feel strong, excited, happy, eager to go and ready, money at hand, to buy my skipass.
Well, not this time: because for me the skipass is free.
What a gift: strong, excited, happy, eager to go and all of it while keeping my purse full.
How did I do it?
No secrets: I just booked my ski week in Livigno in between the 1st and the 23rd of December, 2017.
During this period of time, in fact, when booking a stay of at least 4 nights in a hotel or 7 nights in an apartment taking part in the deal, the skipass is free of charge.
The deal is so juicy to stand by itself, but it became invaluable when I noticed that the rates at this time of the year are some of the best within the whole season and only by booking the deal online on the mottolinoGO.com website I was also given for free a travel insurance, a beer at Kosmo apréski and a drink at Miky's Pub.
To do as I did, just follow these instructions:
- click here if you are looking for a hotel
- click here if you are looking for an apartment
- enter the arrival date, departure date, number of rooms (or apartments), number of people per room (or per apartment)
- if you are traveling with children, enter the birth dates: the are always extra discounts for toddlers
- click the SEARCH button to see the list of all available accomodation taking part in the deal
- use the CHANGE buttons if you want to change structure, room or meal plan
- scroll to the bottom of the page to see all the complimentary gifts included in the package
- click ADD TO THE CART to book your holiday
Let me give you one last important tip: plan your ski week in Livigno with arrival and departure dates on Saturday to have many more available facilities and the best price.
Be happy too: book now on mottolinoGO.com