It does not matter whether you've been in the army, a conscientious objector or neither one maybe because you are too young or you are a woman: the beauty of Paintball, in fact, is that it is really suitable for everyone.
First of all, let's debunk some myths:
- It is not a violent activity
- The rules of the game are very easy: in fact there are not any
- You do not have to be an athlete or a warrior to have fun: if you have no air, you have brain. Use strategy.
- It is also suitable for children, the important thing is being at least 2 people
- You are alone, but you want to play anyway? No problem: we will find you a team
If Hide and seek, Catch me and Tag have been among your childhood games, know that paintball is no other than the modern version of the three which means that you too were born with this game in the blood.
It's about running in the woods or in a field full of obstacles, hiding places and barriers where you can find a shelter allowing you to dodge the (washable) paint balls not to be eliminated from the game.
You do not think that you have enough resistance? You do not think that it can be fun? Are you afraid of not being the right guy for this? After all the whole thing captures you, but you do not know where to start from?
To answer these questions we have chosen to step into the loyal opponents shoes and encourage you by giving you 3 generous tips to allow you to start off the right way:
- Remember not to wear white shoes: it’s way too hard to hide them in the green. You would surely be the first one out
- Play with the team: pick a buddy and stick to him (or her), you will help each other. And if you do not know each other yet, it will be an opportunity to make a new friend.
- Have fun: after all this is a game to play
Try a different experience, spend time in good company and enjoy the nature and an healthy outdoor activity some more: we are open until mid-October.
Color your fun, come and visit us. Book your Paintball experience now!