At the beginning of September, summer starts coming to an end... not at Mottolino, though!
Here summer continues until September 30th, the last working day for our lift, and it moves on with a lot of not-to-miss dates and outdoor activities.
If you're wondering what to do during the weekend or in a midweek break, do not worry. At Mottolino we have tips for anything you are looking for. Here are 5 reasons why you should not miss visiting Mottolino in its last opening month.
- If you are a downhill rider, no doubt: September is one of the best months for riding. Few people and mild climate are two good reasons to come and visit us. Add to it that from September 15th to the 30th you can ride for free thanks to the Bikepass Free deal, you definitely have no excuses. Book your stay now!
- If you are an Enduro lover this year riding at Mottolino is a must-do option: should you not know it yet, be aware that we have just opened a new and scenic trail, called Enduro Natural Trail, designed for those looking for flowy, technical trails, although not too difficult. Watch the video!
- If you like riding, but do not have enough training remember that at Dr Rent you can also find the 2018 Scott e-Spark, a pedal assisted MTB. This bike allows you to reach and exceed what you have always considered impossible. In addiction, by taking advantage of a ride up by gondola, you will break through to breathtaking sceneries.
- If you like social gatherings be aware that the program at Mottolino bikepark is still rich. On September 15th, for all downhill lovers, is the last date with The King of Strava: record your bikepark session and do your best to win! Every week, until September 23rd, we are waiting for you on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at Kosmo with giropizza, aperitif and rock'n'beer.
- If a party with friends is your favourite moment of the day, the not-to-miss date is on Saturday September 22nd with the End of Season Party at Kosmo. After a riding day at Mottolino Bikepark you are welcome to celebrate together with us in a relaxed and informal atmosphere with music, beer and pizza!
So, what about it? Do you have enough reasons to come visit us at Mottolino? We are waiting for you until September 30th!