5 good reasons to come and visit us in the opening weekend © Claudio Foco
Here we are, here we are, here we aaaaaaare! In a few days Mottolino will open its doors to the longest summer season ever: 114 days of pure fun among Larix Park
, e-biking and much more.
The beginning is near and in this new article from our blog we want to give you 5 good tips to enjoy this opening 100%:
- BIKEPARK 2x1 PROMO: just like every year on the bikepark opening weekend, buy Saturday’s daily bikepass and ride for free on Sunday as well;
- DOUBLE FUN: on Saturday, June 11th both the bikepark and the Larix Park will open. Take the chance to visit both parks... fun is guaranteed!
- NEW BIKES AT DR. RENT: a never seen before selection of bikes available at Dr. Rent shop by Mottolino. This year, in fact, you’ll be spoiled for choice among Scott, Specialized and Intense... but remember to book in advance the one you prefer to avoid running out of it. Click here for booking.
- FORCOLA PASS OPEN: thanks to yesterday’s Forcola Pass opening everyone coming from Milan, Lecco and the surrounding areas once in Tirano can continue through Switzerland thus saving a bit of time and a few km ;-)
- SHOPPING: whether you're a shopping enthusiast or not it doesn’t matter! A visit to "La Galleria" located downtown Livigno is a must to find out the latest news at duty free prices and, of course, to buy garments from the new Mottolino clothing collection.
See you in Livigno in exactly one week for the opening of the season at Mottolino!